Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Chasing a Legend

Book Review of Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends Series)



Title: Chasing a Legend


Series: Kavanagh Legends Series


Author:Sarah Robinson 


Date Published:  August 22nd 2017


Date Read:  August 21, 2017 


The Blurb:

A topnotch manager and agent, Quinn Kavanagh pictures a life outside of his family’s renowned MMA gym. Beneath his sleek exterior, Quinn has a secret passion for sculpting. But after a nearly fatal motorcycle accident, he’s struggling just to walk again, let alone get back to the studio—and it doesn’t help that the doctor in charge of his physical therapy is his childhood crush. Quinn’s always ready for a fight, but the bittersweet sting of unrequited love has him begging for mercy.


Dr. Kiera Finley is determined to make her medical residency a success. Six years ago, she gave in and shared a single passionate night with Quinn. Now she’s just hoping the cocky lover from her past doesn’t derail her plans for the future. Little by little, though, Kiera gets to know another side of Quinn. She knew he was a family man, devoted to his parents and brothers, but he’s also a free spirit trapped in a cage—and only she has the key. To heal both Quinn’s body and soul, Kiera’s tempted to give him a special kind of medicine.

With their own heartwarming HEAs, Sarah Robinson’s Kavanagh Legends novels can be read together or separately:
BREAKING A LEGEND
SAVING A LEGEND
BECOMING A LEGEND
CHASING A LEGEND


My Review



5 Yay it's finally Quinn's book Stars



So I have read every book in this series so far. Since book one I have been longing for Quinn's book, and now having finished his story I find myself sitting here hugging my kindle going awe Quinn! I just loved tattooed, bike riding, bad boy Quinn so much. This book was so good I am just floating on a cloud of happy feels. It was everything I hoped for and more. 



Quinn was just so yummy. He was smart, strong, protective, and had a goofy playful side. He was so loyal to his family. Dependable, holding his family and their business together. I also loved that he had an artistic side. There was just so much to Quinn's personality. Kiera was iffy for me at first. I love Quinn so much that when I found out that she hurt my Quinny I kinda wanted to punch her in the face. But then I found out she didn't know she hurt him so I warmed up to her. I liked that Kiera was so outgoing. She was smart, sweet, and she not only believed in herself but she believed in Quinn. 




I love friends to lovers books, so to find out that Kiera and Quinn have been friends since they were little kids and that Quinn has been in love with her the whole time just made my day. Their back story was so sweet. They had some smoking hot passion. One of the things I love the most about this book, besides Quinn, is the Kavanagh family. Through this series I have fell in love with the whole, huge, loud, nosy, loving, bad ass family. They all hold a special place in my heart and I love reading about them. The HEA was great and made me smile so big. I loved this book and I can't wait for the next book (Jimmy?) in this series.




No comments:

Post a Comment