Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Saving The Mail Order Bride

Book Review of Saving The Mail Order Bride (Outlaw Mail order brides Series)


Title: Saving The Mail Order Bride


Series: Outlaw Mail Order Brides Series


Author: Linda Broday


Date Published: April 30th 2019


Date Read: June 3rd 2019


The Blurb:

Outlaw Jack Bowdre is on his way to jail—and completely unaware that he's traveling with Nora Kane, the mail order bride he's been corresponding with for so long. No wonder the chemistry is flying...

It's too bad Nora doesn't know Jack is her groom-to-be. All she sees is a scoundrel. But when their stagecoach crashes, they're suddenly left to fend for themselves—and each other. The longer they're together, the stronger their feelings grow. Hounded by desperate men bent on doing them harm, Nora and Jack will do whatever it takes to find their happily ever after...but first, they'll have to shake the devils from their trail.

My Review


5 Jack Stars



Saving The Mail Order Bride, the 2nd book in the Outlaw Mail Order Brides series, was so very good. I loved book one. I believe I loved Jack's story just a bit more than Clay's. Jack was just so lovable. He was that sexy damaged hero, with a past that rips your heart out. His was such a sad backstory that I just wanted to kiss the pain away. Jack was a reformed outlaw that had a core of honor. He did bad, but only when he needed too. He was protective and brave. I just loved him to pieces. Nora was great too. She was brave, smart, and had just enough sass to give her some grit. A little wet behind the ears and way over her head, but she was a quick learner. Both Nora and Jack had big hearts. They also meet in a really cute/funny way. The plot of the book was great. The action kept me on edge. The romance was really well written. There was such a good build up, that their love felt real. I loved that they helped the 2 kids they found. A sweet insta-family. Sawyer was so cute. I hope he gets his own book down the line. Overall I really loved this book and I am really enjoying this series. I can't wait for the next book!





No comments:

Post a Comment