Saturday, November 16, 2019

Dangerous Redemption

Book Review of Dangerous Redemption  (Grahame Claire Series)



Title:Dangerous Redemption


Series: Paths to Love Series


Author: Grahame Claire


Date Published:  November 14th 3029


Date Read:  November 15th 3029


The Blurb:



Carlos
A cartel king.
My throne is made of lies, blood, and revenge…
Faking my own death is my only chance of escape.
But when I run to my sister with the naive hope of never being found, I didn’t expect them.
A beauty and her son.
I promised her casual. But lies are easy for a man like me. And when I get my way, she won’t be able to let me go…
If my past doesn’t find me first.

Holly
Trouble magnet.
It’s followed me all my life no matter how far or how fast I run.
I’ve uprooted my precious little boy’s life in the hopes of escape.
Instead, I’ve landed us straight in trouble’s arms…literally.
They’re strong and protective and as dangerous as they are safe.
My son comes first. My pleasure comes second.
I swore I wouldn’t get my heart tangled up…
Turns out I’m in serious trouble.


My Review




5 OMG OMG OMG it's Carlos stars



OMG OMG Carlos was sooooooo yummy. This was my favorite Paths to love book to date! I fucking loved Carlos so much. I was a little worried that I wouldn't think Holly was good enough for my yummy damaged reformed bad boy, but I really loved her. From the moment Carlos showed up in this series there was something about him that I loved. Something dark, dangerous, tortured, sexy and sweet. I hungered for his story. I longed to get a deep look into this troubled man. I begged Grahame Claire to get his story done, so I could inhale it in one sitting. So imagine my annoyance when my migraine medicine failed and I ended up in and out of the hospital for almost a week. I had this book. One I waited for. One I had been so excited for, and yet I couldn't hold my head up. Let alone focus my eyes enough to read it. This is were audio book would have been amazing lol. Finally days later, an ER trip, a migraine cocktail, a doctor's appointment, and a new migraine medicine( a fun monthly shot this time) and I was finally able to sit down and read the book I have been waiting forever for. It was everything I wanted and more. OMG it was good!!!!!




Carlos was everything I love in a hero. He was sexy, protective, sweet, respectful, supportive and a fighter. He had a dark past, he did horrible things in his life, but he was a good man with honor. I loved everything about him and I wouldn't change a single thing. Perfect! Holly was amazing too. She was perfect for Carlos. She was smart, strong, and a great mother. She didn't play games and she spoke her mind. I loved that she wasn't judgmental, but she wasn't stupid and accepting about everything either. She was very relatable. Gabriel her son (my son's name too btw) was adorable. He had me melting. He was so cute and precocious. I loved what a little gentleman he was in the book. Together they all made such a cute family. I loved how Carlos fought for Holly and Gabriel. He knew what he wanted and he went for it. Holly fought too. I felt their love. I connected to them as a couple. The romance was great. Smexy time was smoking hot. The plot was really good. The sweetness was abundant. I read it in about 6 hours. Totally inhaled it. I loved every bit of it. I don't know how Grahame Claire plan to top this, but I can't wait to see what they come up with next. Sorry Dan and Viv, but this is the BEST read of the series. I recommend it to anyone that likes alpha reforming bad boys, with dark past, that will do anything to protect their love ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment