Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Fall

 Book Review of Fall (Rise & Fall Duet)



Title:  Fall

Series: Rise and Fall Duet

Author: Grahame Claire

Date Published:   August 24th 2021

Date Read:  August 23th 2021

The Blurb:

I have one thing in my life more important than anything else.
Protecting my brother
Lincoln Hollingsworth is the beautiful distraction who stormed into our lives without so much as a hello.
I thought I hated him.
He’s determined to prove me wrong, earning pieces of my trust and my heart with every step.
But I should’ve paid attention.
While I was distracted, my past made a move that could cost me everything.
I’m not ready to lose Lincoln or my brother.
But I can’t keep them if I’m locked in a prison cell.

My Review




4.5 What a ride Stars




OMG what a ride. This book had me all over the place with all the twists and turns Grahame Claire hit me with. Lexie and Eric's backstory broke my heart. It really helped me understand were Lexie was coming from and soften me a bit towards her. Lincoln was a shining star for me. I loved all the different sides to him. Lincoln had real growth in this book. Really both Lexie and Lincoln developed a lot as the story went on. I love how deep Lexie and Lincoln's relationship goes.


Eric stole my heart in this book. I adored every single moment with Eric in it. I loved getting to catch up with past favorite couples. Beau omg Beau and Cal....... I can't wait for their book. The tension between Beau and Cal OMG. This book was really action packed. There was so much in this book that I was on the edge from page one to the end. Never a dull moment. I still can't stand Lincoln, Beau and Teague's dad. I don't know what evil scheme he was cooking up, but I'm sure we will find out in Beau's book. Overall this book was so good! I can't wait to see what Cal and Beau bring to the series.







No comments:

Post a Comment