Monday, April 27, 2015

Reaper's Property

Book Review of  Reaper's Property (Reapers MC Series)



Title: Reaper's Property

Series:Reapers MC Series

Author:Joanna Wylde

Date Published: January 9th 2013

Date Read: November 09, 2014

The Blurb:
Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
Maybe.


My Review



 5 Wow this was my first MC book and I am Hooked Stars!!!!!




Ok where to start Wow just wow... I loved this book It starts out with Marie who had just left her abusive piece of crap husband she moves into her brother and mom's trailer (P.S. mom is in jail). Her brother  a loser stoner is working for the Reapers MC.   That is how Marie meets Horse in a so damn funny true trailer trash way.  She is laying out on table outside in a swimsuit top while pour some sugar on me is blastin with the MC pull up. 

"It didn’t occur to me that I was glistening with sweat and wearing a bikini top until they turned off the bikes, pulled off their helmets and turned to scope me out. To make my own personal cliché perfect, Def Leppard’s Pour Some Sugar On Me blasted through the radio. I winced – I must look like a white-trash princess from hell, basking outside my trailer in a bikini to outdated butt rock."

Horse: OMG The shit he says one minute I was laughin my ass off the next I was wanting to choke him out, but he was all sexy bad ass hardcore biker. He was funny and crude and it so worked for me.....

“Nope, not Jesus, just a man,” Horse whispered. “Although when women see my dick for the first time, they’ve been known to fall down on their knees and worship me.”

“Fuck, this is gonna piss you off and then you aren’t gonna let me stick my dick in you,” he muttered.


“Do you have to be so crude?” I snapped.
“Have you met me?”
“Who says I’d let you do it anyway?”
“Babe,” he replied in a low, rough voice, raising his eyebrow at me.”


"Marie Caroline Jensen, will you do me the honor of being my permanent bitch?"
I smacked him on the side of his head as he burst out laughing


Marie: Ok Marie wasn't super awesome she was ok, but most of the time I wanted to shake her... She had her good points, but most of the time she was a silly bitch..

So Marie's stupid loser stoner brother steals from the reapers and horse uses that to get Marie I don't wanna give away the whole story, but it was damn good. Tons of action, hott sex, and bad boys.........


“Gonna fuck you now.”
“Sure,” I whispered, dazed. “Not sure I’m gonna be able to participate too much, think you blew a circuit or something.”

“Ruger's in there too. Hands covered in blood so they arrested him. He had to tackle your girl to get the gun away from her. She'd gone all Pulp Fiction on us, ready to defend you by killing all of us if she had to. Crouched over your body like Wonder Woman. Gives me a boner just thinking about it.”


“You’re a pig,” I whispered back. “You know that, right?”
“So far bein’ a pig works for me, babe,” he said. “Gotta go now. Check out the college. Hit the clinic and get some pills. Don’t call your brother. Cook something fuckin’ great for dinner and don’t wear any panties. That’s all I ask.”


“Okay, I’ll go check it out,” I said slowly. “This is weird, you get that? You kidnapping me, holding me hostage and then sending me to school? This isn’t how things like this usually work.”
Horse grinned at me, eyes lazy and satisfied.
“Just roll with it,” he whispered. “And keep doing whatever exercises you do to make your cunt squeeze like that. They got a college degree for that?” 



So if you have not read this book you so should.... Damn good book :)





No comments:

Post a Comment