Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Top 5's of 2018



2018 is coming to an end.  With the New Year just a few days away it's time to look back on my year in books and to do my Yearly top 5's.   This year I have read over 237 books.   Some I loved.  Some I didn't.  Some where good but just didn't wow me.  When making these list it's so hard to narrow it down to just 5 for each of my categories.  Not all my picks were published in 2018 (only the New releases top 5) just read  for the first time in 2018.                                        

                   Let's get this party started! 

My Top 5 books that came out in 2018 

5. Angie's Gladiator (Icehome series)









4.Three Dates (Paths To Love Series)










3.  Holding On (Colorado High Country Series)


2.  Echoes Of Fires (Mercury Pack Series)


1.  Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors Series)




They may not have been released in 2018.  Just that I read for the first time in 2018!

5.  Eye Of The Beholder (Nebraska Historical Series)


4.  Just a Bit Twisted (Straight Guys Series)


3.  RUSH (Rush Series)



2.  Without Words



1.  Unlawful Contact (I-Team Series)




5. 

The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)



4.  Just A Bit Confusing (Straight Guys Series)


3.  The Law Of Moses ( The Law Of Moses Series)


2.  

Amish Widow's Hope(Expectant Amish Widows )




1.  Tempting The Bride (Fitzhugh Trilogy)



5.  Brides of Beckham Series by Kirsten Osbourne

4. Nebraska Historicals Series By Ruth Ann Nordin

3.  The Mackintoshes and McLarens Series By Suzan Tisdale

2.  Ice Planet Barbarians Series By Ruby Dixon

1.  I-Team Series By Pamela Clare



5. Archer Hale from Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

4. Vincent Hunt from The Arrangement  by Mary Balogh

3. David Larson  from Eye of the beholder by Ruth Ann Nordin

2. Marc Hunter from Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

1. Ronan Kayrs from Vampire's Faith by Rebecca Zanetti 



5. Charlotte Conroy from Rush by Emma Scott

4. Pippa from Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti 

3. Liz  from Barbarian Alien by Ruby Dixon

2. Madisyn Drake from Echoes of Fire by Suzanne Wright

1. Aggie McLaren from Frederick's Queen by Suzan Tisdale


These are Authors I just found in 2018 not Authors that just started writing!

5. Grahame Claire

4. Mia Sheridan

3. Ellen O'Connell

2. Julia Quinn

1. Ruby Dixon



5. 

4.


3. 

2. 

1. 

Well there are my top 5's.  I did some rereads this year, had a took my time, and found some amazing new books.  It was hard to narrow it down.  I can't wait to see what amazing books I discover in 2019!  Happy Reading Everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment