Thursday, December 26, 2019

My Top 5s of 2019



2019 is coming to an end.  With the New Year just a few days away it's time to look back on my year in books and to do my Yearly top 5's.   This year I have read over 211 books.   Some I loved.  Some I didn't.  Some where good but just didn't wow me.  When making these list it's so hard to narrow it down to just 5 for each of my categories.  Not all my picks were published in 2019 (only the New releases top 5) just read in 2019.                                        

                   Let's get this party started! 



My Top 5 books that came out in 2019

5.  Devi's Distraction (Icehome)







4.  In a Badger Way(Honey Badger Chronicles)







3.  How to Love a Duke in Ten Days(Devil You Know)









2.  Fallen  (Deep Ops)









1.  Shadows   (The Dark in You)










They may not have been released in 2019.  Just that I read them in 2019!

5.   In The Corsair's Bed  (Corsairs)









4.  The Air He Breathes  (Elements)









3.  The Deal  (Off-Campus)









2. Burn (The Dark in You)



  





1.  Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors)












5.  Vicious (Sinners of Saint)









4.  Desire Untamed  (Feral Warriors)









3.  Brighter Than the Sun  (KGI)









2.  Dark Illusion  (Carpathian Novels)









1.  The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld)











5.  Four Horsemen MC Series By  Cynthia Rayne

4.  Honey Badger Chronicles Series By  Shelly Laurenston

3.  Icehome Series By  Ruby Dixon

2.   Off-Campus Series  By Elle Kennedy

1.  The Dark in You Series  By  Suzanne Wright


5. N'dek  From  Devi's Distraction by Ruby Dixon

4.  Duke from Damned By Cynthia Rayne 

3.  Tanner from Shadows by Suzanne Wright

2.  Ivar from Alpha's Promise by Rebecca Zanetti

1.  Knox Thorne from Burn By Suzanne Wright



5. Hannah from Vow of Silence by Melynda Price

4.  Veritas from Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost

3.  Stevie from In a Badger Way By Shelly Laurenston

2. Devon from Shadows by Suzanne Wright 

1.  Harper from Burn by Suzanne Wright


These are Authors I just found in 2019 not Authors that just started writing!

5.  Vivi Holt

4.  Cynthia Rayne

3.  Beverly Jenkins

2.  Rosanne Bittner

1.  Linda Broday



5. 














4.








3.









2.








1.









Well there are my top 5's.  I did a lot rereads this year, found some great new reads and some stink bombs.  It was hard to narrow it down to just 5.  I can't wait to see what amazing books I discover in 2020!  Happy Reading Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment