Saturday, October 30, 2021

Bend

 Book Review of Bend (Bend & Break Duet)


Title:  Bend

Series: Bend and Break Duet

Author: Grahame Claire

Date Published:   September 28th 2021

Date Read:  OCt 29th 2021

The Blurb:




My Review


4 Cal Stars


I knew there was something going on with Cal and Beau in past books and I knew it was gonna be good, but Grahame Claire really brought the drama. This book had me all over the place. I was mad, I laughed and I rooted for Cal and Beau. On a side note I also rooted that really bad things would happen to Beau's dad and Alex. Just saying! Samuel Hollingsworth was such a rotting bastard. He had me raging so bad while reading I thought the vein in forehead would pop.



I liked Beau a lot but I loved Cal. I felt so bad for him feeling like he wasn't good enough. Cal and Beau had such a deep connection and past hurts that complicated their relationship. I felt so much for both of them. I truly hated Alex and Samuel Hollingsworth and I can't tell you how many times I screamed idle threats at those fictional characters. It drove me crazy that Beau, and really her two brothers too, let their dad run their lives and treat them the way he did. I really wanted Beau to tell her father to fuck off. Alex too. It drove me crazy. I loved all the dogs they bring such cuteness to the story. The ending omg the damn ending...... Why Grahame Claire why do you do this to me???? I hope in the second book Samuel and Alex get theirs......





No comments:

Post a Comment