Saturday, October 30, 2021

Break

 Book Review of Break  (Bend & Break Duet)


Title: Break

Series: Bend and Break Duet

Author: Grahame Claire

Date Published:   October 26th 2021

Date Read:  Oct 30th 2021

The Blurb:


My Review



4.5 Second Chance Stars


The conclusion to Beau and Cal's story Break was so good. I love second chance romances! I felt Beau and Cal's love in this book. I loved what a strong and supportive protector Cal was. He respected her wishes and was there for her when she needed him most. I loved that Beau wanted Cal and their marriage. She opened up more, let her hurt show. She decided she wasn't going to give him up. She also decided to take her life back. She spoke out about her abuse and let others help her. This book wrapped up a lot of questions I had. Both Alex and Beau's dad got what they had coming to them and it made me so happy! I loved seeing Teague, Pepper, Lexie, Lincoln, Eric, Miss Adeline, Viv and Daniel again, catching up with their lives. Cal's Ma was great. My favorite part of the whole book was when Beau, Lincoln and Teague stood up to their dad. I have been waiting 5 books for that moment. The only thing I didn't like about this book and it was a small thing was Cal calling Beau baby sister. Great read. Great ending for all the Hollingsworth. I loved it!








No comments:

Post a Comment