Monday, December 26, 2016

My Top 5's of 2016



2016 is coming to an end.  With the New Year just a few days away it's time to look back on my year in books and to do my Yearly top 5's.   This year I have read over 300 books. The most I have read in one year.  Some I loved.  Some I didn't.  This is also the first year I DNFed a book.  There is a few new top 5s added this year.   Like Top 5 Newly Discovered Authors, because I came across some really great authors this year and I want to share the love.  It was so hard to narrow it down to just 5 for each of my categories.  Not all my picks were published in 2016 (only the New releases top 5) just read  for the first time in 2016.  I will link my Goodreads reviews for my picks to the cover pics.  So just click on the cover to read my thoughts on each book.    Let's get this party started! 




These books are my Favorite released in 2016

5. Fighting for Control (Against the Cage #3)

4. Childish Games (Meet the Shepards #2)

3. Perfect Rage (Unyielding #3)

2.  Force of Temptation (The Mercury Pack #2)

1. Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)


They may not have been released in 2016.  Just read for the first time in 2016!

5. The Stolen Mackenzie Bride(Mackenzies & McBrides #8)

4. Dark Notes

3.Breathe (Colorado Mountain #4)

2.Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers #1)

1. Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways #2)




5.City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)

4. Jagged (Colorado Mountain #5)

3.When We Met (Fool's Gold #13)

2. Bearly in Control (Shifter Undercover #1)

1. I Knew You Were Trouble (Texas Kings #3)



5. BOSS, Inc. series By Kat Martin
4. The McKinney Brothers series by Claudia Connor
3. Colorado Mountain series by  
The Hathaways series by  
Realm Enforcers series by  


5. George Holloway From  Gone Too Deep (Search and Rescue #3)
4. Eric Hawke From  Slow Burn (Colorado High Country #2)
3. Nikko Del Toro From Fighting for Control (Against the Cage #3)
2. Rhage  The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood #14)
1. Aleksei From  Dark Promises (Dark Carpathians #29)


5. Victoria Woodley From  Slow Burn (Colorado High Country #2)
4.  Bree Marks From  Stitched Up Heart (Combat Hearts #1)
3. Gray Milby From  Pieces of Gray (Broken Pieces #4)
2. Faye Goodknight From  Breathe (Colorado Mountain #4)
1. Jordan  Shepard From Childish Games (Meet the Shepards, #2)


The following are books from amazing new Authors! (Authors I read for the first time in 2016)
If you click the cover it will take you to author's GR's page. 

5. Katie Ruggle 

4. Kelly Moore

3. 

2. 

1.  







3.


2.
1.

Well there are my top 5's.   It was hard to narrow it down.  I can't wait to see what amazing books I discover in 2017!  




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous list, hun! Can't wait to check some of these goodies out xxx

    ReplyDelete