Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Whole Package

Book Review of The Whole Package (Movin' On Series)



Title:The Whole Package


Series: Movin' On Series


Author: Marie Harte


Date Published:  January 29 th 2019


Date Read: January 31, 2019


The Blurb:


Always the caretaker, former Marine Reid Griffith wants to help his brother adjust to civilian life...and help other former servicemen. What better way to utilize their brawn, discipline, and charm than a moving company that hires veterans? But although Reid prides himself on being strategic, he certainly doesn't plan to fall in the spotlight of one brilliant―and beautiful―PR whiz...

PR expert Naomi Starr is determined to bring Vets on the Go! into the spotlight. But when she meets Reid, it might mean breaking her rule to never mix business with pleasure. Especially once she discovers that underneath Reid's sexy rough-and-tumble exterior is a vulnerable man who just might need what she's got to give.

My Review




The whole package by Marie Harte was a cute read. The hero Reid Griffith was everything I love in a hero. He was smart, sweet, supportive, loyal, and a sexy former Marine. Anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for Military men. Reid was so yummy, cool under pressure, protective and totally kicked ass. God but I wanted to eat him up! Naomi Starr was great too but there were times were I just didn't understand why she acted, said or thought the things she did. I got really annoyed with the way she handled things with her ex Tanner. Still I did really like her. I thought she was smart, sweet, outspoken, and driven in her business. 



Naomi and Reid had a great relationship and the smexy time in this book was smoking! Of course it helps that Reid was a sexy beast. I loved the brother relationship between Reid and Cash they reminded me of Landon and Gavin Donnigan from The Donnigans Series. I loved some Landon and Gavin when I read their books. Gavin was my favorite, so when Gavin made an appearance in this book I was so happy. My heart broke for Cash and to be honest I really wish I had his book because I want to see what's up with him and Jordan like right now. Overall a great read and I can't wait to get Cash's book!





No comments:

Post a Comment