Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Love Me, Cowgirl

Book Review of Love Me, Cowgirl  (78th Copper Mountain Rodeo Series)


Title: Love Me, Cowgirl

Series: 78th Copper Mountain Rodeo Series


Author:  Eve Gaddy


Date Published:  September 29nd 2016


Date Read:   October 03, 2016


The Blurb:

Disillusioned with love, Dr. Sean Gallagher returns to Marietta to join its expanding medical facility. Marietta’s newest, most eligible bachelor isn’t looking for long-term involvement – especially not with his brother’s much-younger former girlfriend, Honey Jordan. But short term? That’s another matter.
Escaping a toxic relationship with her father, barrel racer Honey spends as little time as possible in Marietta. Home for the 78th Annual Copper Mountain Rodeo, a brief fling with the town’s hottest new doc might be just the thing to distract her until she can leave again.
But when a riding accident strands Honey in Marietta, an affair meant to last a few nights turns into something much deeper, leaving both Sean and Honey torn between the safety of saying goodbye and the heartache of losing what they dare not admit they’ve found — one true and lasting love.

My Review



4.5 Doctor Cowboy Stars




Love Me, Cowgirl, the 4th book in The 78th Copper Mountain Rodeo Series was my favorite of the whole series. It was so good! I loved the main couple Honey and Sean, the Gallagher brothers, and Honey's brothers. Eve Gaddy's writing style worked well for me and the story just flowed. It grabbed me from the start and I power read til the end! My only problem with this book is I wanted more. I wanted it to be longer.



Honey was great. She was sweet, playful and outgoing. A total cowgirl. She had a weakness when it came to her dad. She enabled his alcoholism. At times I felt frustrated with her over the way she let her dad treat her, but at the same time I could understand it. I loved when she finally took her stand and stopped enabling him. Honey was relatable and very endearing. Sean OMG Dr. Sean was yummy! I just loved him soooo hard! Everything about him. He felt down to earth. Hardworking, loyal, sexy, caring, and good with horses. He was a Doctor and a cowboy, I mean come on, that is sexy overload!



Honey and Sean were super steamy. They go into their relationship agreeing it will be a no strings attached fling. But their "just having fun" turns into something real, really quick. They had great chemistry and it was fun seeing them fall hard for each other. I love that even though they had a great and fun relationship they still had fights. They disagreed, everything wasn't sunshine and rainbows. They had problems, but they talked about them and they were respectful of each other. And passion they had tons of passion burning up the pages!



I want to just say that I found it funny that in the last book Want me Cowboy, I hated that the hero slept with the heroine's sister, and in this book the heroine dated the hero's brother years ago and I had no problem with it. That has more to do with the way it was written. The brother had no problem with them dating, he didn't hit on her. And she told Sean right away. Honesty so refreshing. I also want to say that I loved Sean's brothers so much and was so invested in them that I started googling to see if they have their own books. They do..... and I'm so going to read them! I was happy to see the Gallagher brothers books were also written by this author. Dr. Jack Gallagher book, Sing Me Back Home is already out so I will be picking it up. But Dr. Wyatt Gallagher's book The Doctor’s Christmas Proposal comes out in Nov and I can't wait. Wyatt's book sounds so good, friends to lovers, the best kind. But I didn't find Dylan's book(he is the brother Honey dated) and I was hoping to get his hea. This book was a great, quick read.




No comments:

Post a Comment