Friday, August 24, 2018

Cowboy, Cross My Heart

Book Review Cowboy Cross My Heart (Heart Of Texas Series)



Title:Cowboy, Cross My Heart


Series: Heart Of Texas Series


Author: Donna Grant


Date Published:August 28th 2018 


Date Read: August 23, 2018


The Blurb:


Naomi Pierce isn’t the type to let a cowboy sweep her off feet. It’s not her first rodeo, after all. But when she returns to her Texas hometown, she can’t help but be swept up again in the rough-and-tumble world of hard-riding, bronco-busting good-ol’-boys she loved as a girl. She might be here to photograph her Rodeo Queen best friend. But it’s one fine-looking cowboy who really captures her eye…

Brice Harper is all man, all muscle, and all heart. From the moment he rides into the stadium, he can’t help but notice the beautiful stranger with a camera watching him fromthe stands. It doesn’t take a zoom lens to see the sparks of instant attraction. But things really heat up when he meets Naomi up-close—and he discovers that someone is stalking her friend. Brice wouldn’t be any kind ofcowboy if he didn’t offer to help the ladies out. But can the rough rider keep this spirited shutterbug out of danger—without risking his heart?


My Review




Cowboy, Cross my Heart was a cute insta-love, sexy cowboy read. The second book in the Heart of Texas series, Cowboy, Cross my Heart can be read as a stand alone. When it comes to insta-love stories they are normally a hit or miss for me. This one was a hit but it felt a bit rushed. What I mean is that it worked for me because I felt a strong connection between Brice and Naomi, but I felt their relationship went from meeting to moving in together in like a few day span. Which made it feel a little to fast. Still They were cute together. Brice was a sexy texan cowboy. He had sweet southern manners and was so protective of Naomi. I loved not only Brice but I adored his brother Caleb too. Naomi was smart, and sweet, and honest. I love that she was so supportive and protective of her best friend. The plot was really really good. I loved that there was a ton of action in this read. Overall a very enjoyable read. 





No comments:

Post a Comment