Wednesday, January 23, 2019

June Kisses

Book Review of June Kisses (Wilder Irish Series)



Title:June Kisses 


Series: Wilder Irish Series


Author: Mari Carr


Date Published:  January 8th 2019


Date Read: January 22, 2019


The Blurb:



Kiss me once, shame on you. Kiss me twice, shame on me... 

The first kiss with Landon, Sunnie blames on tequila. The second on adrenaline. He did save her and her Louis Vuitton from a mugger after all. 

But then the kiss goes viral and sexy cop Landon is flooded with female attention. Now it’s Sunnie’s turn to save Landon—by pretending to be his girlfriend. 

It’s all fake fun and games and a few orgasms until Landon’s ex comes back to town. 

Now Sunnie has to decide if June is just for kisses or for love and commitment… 


My Review




June Kisses was a cute quick read. This was my first read in the series and I had no problem so it can be read as a standalone. It was a sweet friends to lovers read with one sexy as hell cop. Landon was so yummy. He totally made the book for me. Sunnie I liked but I didn't like how scared she was to be in a relationship. Sunnie and Landon had some really cute moments together. I laughed and smiled a lot while reading this book. I don't think I have read any books from Mari Carr before but I know I will again. I did wish the book was a little bit longer but still it was a sweet read. 







No comments:

Post a Comment