Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fallen

Book Review of Fallen  (Deep Ops Series)



Title:Fallen


Series: Deep Ops Series


Author: Rebecca Zanetti


Date Published:September 24th 2019


Date Read: September 23, 2019  


The Blurb:


Too quiet. A talented hacker who got caught, Brigid Banaghan is now forced to work with a secret Deep Ops unit. But she won’t reveal any more to these renegade Feds than she has to. Especially not to Raider Tanaka, her control freak of a bodyguard and handler. It’s enough that his body is tensed for action and his heated gaze is always on her . . .
 
Too sharp. Raider knows there’s more to his new assignment than he’s been told. Why send a deadly agent of his experience to guard a computer genius—even a gorgeous, unpredictable, undisciplined one? But when Brigid’s estranged father is named in an investigation into Boston’s organized crime, Raider’s mind switches onto high alert, just like his senses . . .
 
Too close. To clear her father’s name, Brigid needs Raider’s help. The Unit’s idea that she bring a straight-laced Fed in as her “fiancé” won’t fly, though—not unless Raider can release his inner bad boy and become the rebel Brigid can’t resist . . .


My Review




5 Bad boy dork Stars




Fallen is my favorite book of this series to date. OMG I loved Tanaka and Brigid. I have been reading each book as they come out, and I was really hoping this book would be Wolfe's. So when I got Fallen on Netgalley, I was a little bit sad it was Tanaka and not My crazy coffee drinking, kitten toting ex-soldier. However as I started reading I fell in love with Tanaka. He was so sexy and protective. OMG but he totally did it for me. I couldn't believe how much I ended up loving him. I really liked Brigid too. I loved how smart she was. She wasn't a kick-ass fighter, but she was very smart and could think fast on her feet. The whole team and I'm including Dana, KAT, Roscoe and Pippa (who isn't really part of the team) were amazing. They are all very likable, and interesting in their own way.



The plot of the book was good. The mob/human trafficking angle was a nail biter. The pace of the book was really good. Tons of action with tons of romance too. Tanaka and Brigid.... omg you could feel the sexual tension through my kindle. They made a great couple. I liked Brigid's dad, but I hated Rutherford. I kinda hope his hateful ass gets a little karma. Wolfe was amazing in this book. Of course he is amazing in every book. I truly love that fictional character like he was a real man. OMG everything about him is spot on. I really liked Dana too. I think she and Wolfe will make a great couple. My heart hurt for what Dana went through in the book. At the end of the book there is a little excerpt from the next book, Broken, which is Wolfe's (Thank you Lord!!!!!). That little taste was so damn good. I can not wait to get my hands on Broken...... OMG I just know it's going to be epic!





No comments:

Post a Comment