Sunday, June 18, 2017

Shameless

Book Review of Shameless


Title: Shameless

Series: Standalone Novel


Author: Brit Ryder


Date Published: June 20th 2017


Date Read:   June 9, 2017


The Blurb:

Fire Investigator Emery Pearson doesn’t have time for a relationship. Her career is everything, so the rest of her life is put on hold until she reaches her professional goals. Sex is always on the table, though. Finding the perfect woman who only wants a quick hookup seems like a fantasy, but when she meets Lily online, the fantasy turns to reality when they agree to meet. Their tête-à-tête at the museum is more than Emery could imagine—satisfying, exciting, and passionate. Can Emery walk away from sex this good with no strings attached? Or will the lure of lust keep her going back for more?



My Review




      4 Sheer Smutty Goodness Stars




Shameless is the first book I have read by Brit Ryder and I enjoyed it. And though I have read M/M books this is my first taste of Lesbian Erotica. Now because this is only about a 50 page novella I didn't go into this read with high expectations, but I did expect some hot woman on woman action. Did this book have a great plot? No. Did it have great character development? Nope! Did it have lots of hot lesbian sex? Why yes, yes it did. It also had a little surprising twist that I didn't see coming. This book was everything you expect in a erotica read. It was quick, and sexy. The only problem I really had with this book was it's abrupt ending. I was reading along then I go to turn the next page and nothing.. just the end and I was left going... What that's all? The end had a "to be continued" feel to it. So here is hoping for a full length novel on Emery and her sexy hook up!




No comments:

Post a Comment