Sunday, August 20, 2017

Freebies

Hi everyone,
I know I haven't really been on my blog a lot in the last month.  My Aunt Debbie became sick and was put on hospice. Before my son was born with health issues, and I became a stay at home mom, I worked 9 years as a CNA,   So when my aunt's health went down hill I helped take of her and slept at the nursing home and this went on until she passed away 3 weeks later.  So I am just now getting caught up with everything.  I want to say thank you to everyone that sent well wishes and prayers to my family, my aunt and me on Goodreads and Facebook.   So for my first blog post back I am doing to do an Amazon freebie, I haven't did in a long time!


I do all the work and you enjoy the great free reads 😀😀





























You never know how long they will be free so 



get em while the gettin' is good and enjoy!!








  

No comments:

Post a Comment