Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Top 5's of 2017


2017 is coming to an end.  With the New Year just a few days away it's time to look back on my year in books and to do my Yearly top 5's.   This year I have read over 260 books.   Some I loved.  Some I didn't.  Some where good but just didn't wow me.  When making these list it's so hard to narrow it down to just 5 for each of my categories.  Not all my picks were published in 2017 (only the New releases top 5) just read  for the first time in 2017.  I will link my Goodreads reviews(if I wrote one for that book) for my picks to the cover pics.  So just click on the cover to read my thoughts on each book.    Let's get this party started! 


This is actually my Top 6 books that came out in 2017 because I just couldn't get it down to 5 lol

6. Grappling for Position (Against the Cage #4)



5. Journey to the Unknown (Meet the Shepards, #3)



4. Wicked Bite (Realm Enforcers #5)



3. Dark Legacy (Dark #27)

2. Falling Hard (Colorado High Country #3)



1. Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen #5)





They may not have been released in 2017.  Just that I read for the first time in 2017!

5. The Highwayman (Victorian Rebels #1)



4. Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners #2)




3. Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3)



2.  A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men #5)


1. Radiance (Wraith Kings #1)







5.  Possession (Fallen Angels #5)



4. Seduced by the Tide (Dragon Soul #2)



3. Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street #1.5)



2.  Tucker's Claim (Hell's Eight #3)



1.  Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC #1)





5. Victorian Rebels Series by Kerrigan Byrne

4. Knights Rebels MC Series by River Savage

3. Wallflowers Series by Lisa Kleypas

2. Forbidden Men Series By Linda Kage

1.  Wraith Kings Series By Grace Draven



5. Wyatt Haney from Whatever you need by Barbara Longley

4. Xcor from The Chosen by J.R. Ward

3.Dorian Blackwell from The highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne

2. Oren Tenning from A Perfect Ten By Linda Kage

1. Brishen Khaskem from Radiance by Grace Draven



5. Brenna Shane Kincaid from Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh

4. Cynthia Leighton from Relentless by D.B. Reynolds 

3. Ildiko from Radiance by Grace Draven

2.  Samantha Kennedy from Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden 

1. The Chosen Layla from The Chosen by J.R. Ward


These are Authors I just found in 2017 not Authors that just started writing!

5.  Rachel L. Demeter Fairy Tale Retellings series

4. Kerrigan Byrne Victorian Rebels series

3.  Ruth Ann Nordin Chance at love series

2. Linda Kage Forbidden Men Series

1.  Grace Draven Wraith King Series


5. Wicked Bite by Rebecca Zanetti


4.  A Perfect Ten by Linda Kage

3. Close to Heaven by Pamela Clare


2.  Falling Hard by Pamela Clare



1.  Affliction by River Savage



Well there are my top 5's.  I did a lot of rereads this year, had a few book funks, and found some amazing new books.  It was hard to narrow it down.  I can't wait to see what amazing books I discover in 2018!  Happy Reading Everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment