Monday, January 19, 2015

Cage

Book Review of Cage (Corps Security)


Title: Cage

Series: Corps Security

Author: Harper Sloan

Date Published:  September 8th 2013

The Blurb: 
Greg Cage was born to protect. While growing up, he was his mother and sister's shield against the world... until he failed. For the last decade, he has carried that guilt and need for vengeance around... until it was stripped from him. Now, with his best friend getting married and no longer needing his protection, he is even more lost, completely adrift, and desperate for some control. All he has ever known was how to protect: his family, his friends, and his country. Can he go against everything he has ever known, and give up that control? 

Melissa Larson will never let anyone hold the reins in her life. She has been the rock in her family for more years than she can remember, and the fight to keep them together is her main priority right now. She has always been fiercely independent and proud. The last thing she will ever do is ask for someone else's help. But when that choice is out of her control, forcing her to rely on others to save her and her family, and pick up the pieces that are left, will she be able to let someone else be her strength? 

The second Greg locks eyes with Meli, he knows that she is someone he needs. Someone he craves. Meli knew the second she met Greg that he would be nothing but trouble and heartache. Her life takes an unexpected turn, and that bitch Fate is back to wreak more havoc on another member of the Corps family. 

All hell breaks loose, leaving Greg no choice but to call in a favor. He hooks back up with his old friend Braxxon Breaker from the Breakneck MC. Together, they make sure that nothing threatens anyone Greg loves again.

My Review


4.5 “But I’m your beast, and baby… every Beauty needs a Beast.” Stars


OH YEAH another great book in the Corps Security series!!!!!

OMG I fell in love with Greg Cage in Axel, and I knew his book would be great. I was not disappointed!


MMMM I want me some Greg Cage! Strong, protective, Sexy, dirty talking beast..... Huge, thick and decorated!

“Alright. I love having you in my house, going to sleep with your body pressed close to mine and waking up with you still in my arms. I love coming home and having dinner with you in my house, watching movies on the couch with you laying on top of me. I love getting your calls every time something ridiculous happens that you just can’t wait to tell me about. I love Cohen. He’s amazing, and one day I would love to be a permanent part of his life. But, I don’t love him because he’s great. No, I want to be a permanent fixture in his life because I am deeply in love with his aunt. Beauty, I love you.”


"Like what you see, Beauty? Tell me how bad you want my dick."



"The next time you call me Sir, it better be when you are begging me to let you come."



Meli Damn did I love that girl, all kick ass sassy and putting Greg in his place.

“That was terrible. You want some of this, you’re going to have to try harder than some cheesy ass lines.”


"Beauty, you need a ride?” He asks me, interrupting my inner slut. His eyes darken slightly, and there is no mistaking the real question behind those words.
“Depends on what kind of ride we’re talking about, stud.”



“For years, I have had fun but never let a man in. Greg, you have the power to not only get in but to destroy me if you ever want back out.” 




So damn hot together the sex scenes had me panting! 



I loved their relationship. They were strong together so sweet they fell in love fast and hard but it worked for them. I loved lil Cohen My God he was so cute, and too funny. I was melting the way Cohen wrapped Greg around his little finger. What is sexier than a Bad ass Alpha male being a good father? Nothing! I am a total sucker for lil kids and babies so this book had a ton of Aww moments for me.

"Melwee? What are you doing? Why is Greg not wearing his big boy underwear? Why doesn't Greg have clothes on? I wanna be naked! You’re gonna see his wiener, and Nana said that boys shouldn't show their wieners to girls. It’s naughty. You’re gonna go to time out.”


“I can make you love me!” He laughs and looks over at Greg nodding his little head, “Greg said that I can make you love me and all I have to do is smile! He told me it worked on him, so it has to be magic powers, Melwee! He told me. He said all I have to do is smile and everyone falls in love with me because I’m special like that.”


This book had it all Hot Sexy Men, Sassy Women not taking shit from no one, melt you into a puddle sex, crazy ass drama, and cute little kids what more can you ask for? Great read, I can't wait to read beck's story. I will leave you with one of my favorite parts from the book.

“What? So what if I’m a little upset. I was looking forward to having another baby around here now that Nate is all ‘alpha baby’.” “What the hell is an alpha baby?” Izzy asks on a laugh.“Uh, really? He is constantly saying ‘mine’. But does he say it about normal things a one year old would claim? Noooo, not Axel Reid’s baby. His baby claims boobs, Izzy. I took him with me to the mall the other day, and when we ran into Victoria’s Secret to get some new boyshorts, because hey, they were on sale so why not? Anyway, we walk in and he starts pointing to every mannequin, every sales lady’s chest. Then when I’m checking out, he pulls my top down and screams ‘mine’. You have issues with that boy if he is already chasing tits at one.”


If you have not read this book or Axel I highly Recommend them!




No comments:

Post a Comment