Sunday, January 4, 2015

With Everything I Am

Book Review of  With Everything I Am  (The Three)


Title: With Everything I Am

Series: The Three

Author: Kristen Ashley

Date Published: November 20th 2012

The Blurb: One night, Callum is driven into the woods by instinct, an instinct to protect. In the form of wolf, he meets a young human child who he is instantly drawn to in a fierce way he doesn’t quite understand. 

Sonia Arlington has lived a lonely life. She has certain abilities that make her strange and she has a rare disease that, if untreated, could kill her. Her father makes her vow that she will never let others discover her abilities. This forces Sonia to stay distant, always guarding against exposure. 

Intelligence leaks that Sonia is Callum’s human mate. He is now King of the Werewolves and has war on his hands. He’s forced to claim his mate and integrate Sonia into a world that is strange and frightening. 

As Sonia attempts to adjust, Callum attempts to cope with the knowledge that his mate is mortal. He will have her beauty and gentleness only the length of a mortal life making their union unbearably bitter even as Sonia makes it unbelievably sweet.

My Review




NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Callum and Sonia are Freakin Hott.........OMG Callum is a Oh so sexy,domineering,bossy,alpha male who is also sweet and King of the werewolves he can be selfish, but There is so much to love about him and it doesn't take long for him to come around. Perfect Book Husband Material!!!! 


Sonia is a Sweet, Sexy, down to earth, people person with a temper and sassy. I loved this book It was sexy hott and sweet and romantic!!!!! Here are a few of my fav quotes from the book

“You defy me again, I'll take you to that bed and make you my queen right... fucking... now.” 

“My people like to sing,” he informed her easily. “They like it best when they’re shitfaced.” 

"Chest hair that only the hand of God could have created after which, God could only remark, "My work here is done." Callum's chest hair was just...that...perfect."

“That’s us I bathed you with, little one. Us,” he growled, the intensity of his tone proving the moment was profound. “And we’re… fucking… beautiful.”

“And it’s everything I am to you.” His arms moved in tighter at her sides. “Your protector,” he ran his lips around the curve of her ear and she trembled underneath him before he murmured, “lift your ass for me, little one, I want to go deep,” without hesitation, Sonia did as she was told and Callum did what he wanted, muttering, “and I’m also your possessor.”

My God this book was perfect and Freakin Hott and I loved the Happy Ending 


I can't wait for the next book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment