Sunday, January 4, 2015

Until The Sun Falls From The Sky

Book Review of  Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three)


Title: Until The Sun Falls From The Sky

Series: The Three

Author: Kristen Ashley

Date Published: February 22nd 2012

The Blurb:  Leah Buchanan’s family has been in service to vampires for five centuries. Even so, Leah wants nothing to do with her family’s legacy. But when she’s summoned to her Selection by the Vampire Dominion, under familial pressure, she has no choice but to go. 

Lucien has been living under the strict edicts of the Vampire Dominion for centuries but he’s tired of these ancient laws stripping away everything that is the essence of the vampire. 

So he’s taking it back. 

And this is because Lucien has been watching and waiting for decades for Leah to become available for a Selection and he will not be limited with what he can do with her. He will have her, all of her. 

Therefore, Lucien is going to tame Leah, even if he gets hunted and killed for doing it. 

What neither Leah nor Lucien expects is the strong bond that will form between them, connecting them on unprecedented levels for mortals or immortals. And what will grow between them means they will challenge their ways of life and their union will begin The Prophesies which makes them one of three couples who will save humanity… or die in the effort.

My Review  



I was so lookin  forward to reading this book a bunch of friends told me it was great and I went into reading it with high expectations ....... The story plot is great 3 power couples destine to change the world. I liked Leah she was sassy, had a mind of her own. The problem I have with this book is Solely Lucien Aka Assclown!!!! 

He single handedly ruined the book for me. There was nothing to like about him and so many things to hate

I think the writer  confused sexy dominant alpha male with crazy controlling/ borderline abusive male. Lets see he tries to trick her into signing a altered blood contract when she refuses he uses mind control on her and forces her... all through the book he uses mind control on her anytime she doesn't do what he wants. He keeps her from her family, friends, and outside world takes away her car keys, money , passport, jewelry and all phones and traps her Man does he sound sexy . Then he tries to break her in what he refers to as the taming. He holds her down when she tries to move away from him, or forces her to sit on his lap a few times he freezes her ability to move or talk when in suits him. He punishes her for not obeying him by spanking her like a child while using mind control to keep her for speaking he also punishes her by bring her close to orgasm repeatedly but not letting her have them unless she begs or learns her lesson then he tells her if she pleases herself he will punish her more. then he has the balls to go out and feed from another woman while she is trapped at home and he almost sleeps with the other woman. When he does pretty much break her and she is like a robot shell then he doesn't like the way she acts he keeps telling her she isn't acting like Leah 



Oh lets not forget that he is also lying to her and not telling her very important things the whole book I was at 96% done before he even told what was going on really!!!!!!!! Did I forget he was mated and dumped his mate of 50 years like she was trash. I just don't get it There was nothing sweet or romantic about him and I have no clue how Leah fell in love with him unless she has Stockholm syndrome. 
I love vampire books and I love sexy Alpha males but it was just to damn much if I was Leah I would have been like

I am so disappointed I hear the next book is a ton better I sure hope so.



No comments:

Post a Comment