Thursday, January 15, 2015

Adam

Book Review of Adam (Nightwalker Series)


Title: Adam

Series: Nightwalkers

Author: Jacquelyn Frank

Date Published:  October 25th 2011 

The Blurb:  Hunted by magic, beset by evil, the Nightwalkers face their darkest hour yet. And when the unthinkable happens, only one legendary male has the power, the will, to save them: Adam. . .
For 400 Years He Was Lost To Her, But He Is Hers Tonight. . .
From their first tantalizing touch, Jasmine knows he is different. What other lover could unlock her tight control, flood vampire senses jaded by a lifetime of decadent self indulgence? Centuries ago, when he disappeared without a trace, she had given up hope of ever fulfilling the promise of incomparable passion. But here he is, against the very laws of nature, ready to bring down their most vicious enemy, ready to bring her blood to the boiling point. . .if she will only let him.
Pleasure rules the night.

My Review



3.5 This book drove me batty Stars



Wtf Really????????? I truly just don't know what to think of this series.... This was the last book in the Nightwalker series, and I have one question for Jacquelyn Frank. Why? Why are almost all of your heroines cowards? OMG love is so scary! I can't love you, I have been hurt! No I refuse you, I don't care if you are my soul mate I am to scared to even think of trying so I will run.. Bla Bla Bla! I just don't understand it and quite frankly it drove me crazy, making it hard for me to get into the series. Poor Adam, Noah, Gideon, and Elijah. I just wanted to tell them all



In this book the couple Jasmine and Adam were just kind of a afterthought in this book and not the main focus. Which wasn't to big of a deal since this is the last book in the series and the plot needed wrapped up. The first part of the book had me in a emotional meltdown! 



Then Leah makes it better and I really started to enjoy the book up until the 93% mark and then I was getting pissed again. So this is me reading this book.

1st part of the book til the 20% mark:
Omg this can't be happening. No NO NO!

21% til 93%:
Oh Thank God...... Leah to the rescue! Yay Adam is back and saves the day[ Woot Bella and Jacob are alive again Awe I love Adam .... Oh look he has a mate. I like Jaz with Adam. Lots of sexual tension. This book is great. Yeah Kick some bad guy ass Yes!!!

94% til the end: Good guys won Yea! Time to party. Time for Jaz and Adam to be together at last. Hmmm their first time not as good as I thought it would be, but whatevs! What the Hell!!!! Did Jasmine just freak out about love.... Damn it to hell! another Coward! WTF
Jasmine just jump out the damn window into the sun getting burnt and almost killing herself because she has a coward freak out over fear of love


Well that just ruined it for me!!!! OMG is that all the Epilogue we get really?

That is me Reading this book and my thought during said reading!

This book and this series was very iffy for me. I don't know if I will read any more of Jacquelyn Franks books. 






No comments:

Post a Comment