Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Deep Into Trouble

Book Review of Deep Into Trouble (Unbroken Heroes Series)



Title: Deep Into Trouble

Series: Unbroken Heroes Series


Author: Dawn Ryder


Date Published: March 7th 2017


Date Read:   March 5, 2017


The Blurb:

Saxon Hale lives for the hunt--taking down the bad guys, stopping them dead in their tracks. His latest mission has him in New Orleans, where people go for the party that never ends. But fun is the last thing on Saxon's mind now that he's a breath away from closing in on a vicious overlord known only as the Raven. Until an innocent young woman unknowingly enters the very deadly game...


Ginger Boyce is a librarian who's growing tired of being so buttoned-up on the job, and when she attends a conference in the Big Easy, she decides to taste the wild side of life. But when her dance with darkness becomes lethal, she's in dire need of protection--and ends up in the embrace of a man who radiates danger and desire. Soon Saxon finds himself Ginger's shield against an enemy whose power they haven't yet begun to face. But will he be able to keep his mind on his mission while the very woman under his care drives him beyond distraction?


My Review



3.5 Getting Personal Stars




Deep Into Trouble the 3rd book in the Unbroken Heroes series and the 2nd book I have read of the series was a pretty good read. I liked our hero Saxon but not as much as I like his brother Vitus the hero from the last book. I felt I didn't get to know Saxon as well. He was very closed off and professional for most of the book. I liked Ginger a lot. I thought she was fun, spunky, and brave. I thought Saxon and Ginger had some great lust and major heat but I didn't really feel the love. I liked the action in this book and I liked getting to know the other members for the team a little better too. I loved getting to catch up a little bit with Vitus. The bad guys Tyler and Carl Gawd I really hate those two jerks and can't wait for them to get their comeuppance Overall it was an entertaining read and I will continue with the series!




No comments:

Post a Comment