Sunday, July 24, 2016

Perfect Rage

Book Review of Perfect Rage (Unyielding series)



Title: Perfect Rage


Series: Unyielding Series


Author: Nashoda Rose


Date Published: July 26th 2016


Date Read:    July 23, 2016


The Blurb:

This is Connor's story.


Unstable.
Unpredictable.
Consumed by perfect rage.
I was fighting who I’d become and what I’d done.

There was nothing I cared about except her.
She was mine.
But I’d forgotten her—my shutterbug.
And I lost her. 

Until now.

I’d do anything to possess her again. 
Anything to keep her safe.
Protect her against my biggest opponent.

The monster. 

Me.

My Review



5 Finding Our Way Back To One Another Stars


Mild Spoilers

"I'm lost, baby. I'm so fuckin' lost and you're the only one to keep me from disintegrating."-Connor 

OMG OMG OMFG!!!!! Connor I loved you. OMG this book. My feels........ Deep breath. Okay I have been dying for Connor's book ever since I put down Perfect Ruin last year. I just knew Connor's story would be an epic tearjerker, and it was. I bawled like a baby. Nashoda Rose really outdid herself with this book. And that is saying a lot because I have loved every book of hers that I have gotten my hands on. Perfect Rage took all my expectations and blew em out the water. 


Connor was heartbreakingly beautiful. Talk about your damaged hero. Damn but my heart bled for him. Everything about him spoke to me. He just did it for me. He was protective, brave, a fighter that never gave up no matter how bad his demons were chasing him. He loved Alina and he wasn't afraid to show it. As I read this book there was no doubt in my mind that she was his world. That is a powerful kind of love. Alina was amazing too. I loved how sweet she was. How no matter how bad things were, or how many times she got her heart broke, she fought for her and Connor's love. She fought for Connor period. She wasn't physically kickass, but had a strength of character that shined through the pages, and was very brave. They both really were stand out characters that I won't forget .

"Love you so damn much, Alina." My heart nearly burst through my chest. "I don't want to hurt you. Tell me I won't hurt you." "You won't hurt me, Connor. I trust you."-Connor and Alina 



I loved Connor and Alina's relationship. Their love was intense, deeply passionate, and all consuming. I felt connected to them as a couple. I loved them both so much. I was rooting for them the whole book. I loved the playful way they were with each other. Loved getting to see that playful side show through when they started to heal together again. But most of all I loved the way they felt real to me. I loved that they had this epic love story that reached through the book and touched my heart, made me cry, broke my heart, pieced it back together and gave me the warm fuzzies. 

"Fuck, Alina. I need every single part of you." "Connor, you have me."-Connor and Alina 



I loved Connor so much. I haven't read a hero that made me fall this deeply in love in a long while. I really enjoyed getting to catch up with Kai and London, Deck and Georgie. I was really fascinated with Vic and loved getting to know him. The reunion between Connor and Deck tore at my heart. I felt like I should look down and see if my heart was bleeding all over the floor. This book took me on an emotional journey with the sweetest ending. I loved every minute of the ride and it was so worth the wait. I can't wait to get my hands on Vic's book. Vic's so serious and hard, never smiling I can't wait to meet the woman that knocks him on his ass! Loved, Loved, Loved this book.





No comments:

Post a Comment